The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is back in 2024, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, and MatissEquipment is thrilled to be a part of it!

With over 1,300 exhibitors occupying 532,190 square feet of hall space, IPPE is the world’s largest annual exposition for technology, equipment, supplies and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat and poultry, as well as those producing animal feed. IPPE focuses on innovation, education, global reach and networking. Domestic attendees typically count for 74% of the total attendance numbers, while international visitors, from 125 different countries, represent the remaining 26% present.

Join us to discover the latest innovations and cutting-edge technologies created by our Matissoft and MatissEquipment divisions.

Mark your calendar to come meet our experts at our booth and chat about innovation and automation, January 30th to February 1st!

Make an appointment now or drop by our booth #B44079.